Beyond the Mantra: Building Capacity for Real Growth

New year, capacity for more - a popular mantra, but let's get real . Overextending yourself can take a toll, "maybe not literally, but gradually tho". I've been there, taking on too much, and slowly, my output started suffering because, after all, I am just me . It got me thinking: how do I achieve all I have the grace to do without burning out?

My Father's wise words stuck with me: "Pay attention to the strengths of the people around you." He wasn't saying it's easy, but it's necessary. We often focus on fixing weaknesses rather than amplifying strengths. But when you spotlight others' strengths, you create a powerhouse around you .

Sadly, not many have a support system, but you can build one. Everyday, there are people looking to express their capacity - be the platform they can express through. Create space for others to thrive, and watch your own capacity expand.

Growth isn't sudden; it requires solid building. Ask yourself:

- Who are you encouraging?

- Who are you helping?

- Who have you given to?

- Whose life has your journey transformed?

- Who are you seeing potential through?

These are the questions that will help you build a team around you.

 _Stop building alone; it'll tear you apart. Build with and through others - that's where true capacity lies_ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Never Let Myself Do but almost did: Give Up, and Talk Down on Myself

It is really not about you...