The Subtle Spirit of Hurt

As I took a step back to re-evaluate my heart, I noticed something subtle yet powerful - hurt. It was gradually seeping in, influencing my decisions without me even realizing it.


We can't control how others act towards us, but we do have control over our reactions. However, hurt can be sneaky, creeping in when we least expect it. The thing is, it's not always avoidable, but that's exactly why we need to acknowledge it.


This subtle spirit can derail you from your path, affecting your decisions and overall well-being. My message to you is: take a closer look. There might be something quietly gnawing at you, holding you back. Don't let it dictate your journey.


In my next post, I'll share how subtle hurt affected my decisions and why it's crucial to tackle it head-on. Until then, take a moment to reflect: what's holding you back? Let's overcome and rise above."


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Never Let Myself Do but almost did: Give Up, and Talk Down on Myself

Beyond the Mantra: Building Capacity for Real Growth

It is really not about you...