The Fighting Spirit

 The fighting spirit  is what drives us to push beyond limits. 

I shared my story about how I wasn't a fan of moving, but God had other plans. I resisted, but He disrupted what I thought was best. And you know what? It wasn't bad - it was a game-changer.


The truth is, it's easy to get complacent . We get used to our little bubble and think, "I'm doing okay." But let me tell you, the world is full of people crushing it in ways we can't imagine. 


A little story that hits home: A colleague was super confident about her salary, sharing it with friends. But her friend was like, "Girl, what?!" He revealed that what she earned monthly was like a stipend to him. Mind blown, right?


The point is, until you have a glimpse of how other sectors or people are thriving, you'll feel content with whatever you're doing. But don't be fine with that . 

Have that fighting spirit. 

Compare your progress to who? Yourself, yesterday .

 Let's keep pushing boundaries, stay hungry, and keep growing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Never Let Myself Do but almost did: Give Up, and Talk Down on Myself

Beyond the Mantra: Building Capacity for Real Growth

It is really not about you...