The Plain Hard Truth

Your outcome is a reflection of what you put in. First step to achieving greatness? Acknowledge your weakness .

The phrase might need a reread to sink in. 

Don't expect luxury if you put in shambles. Don't expect kingship if you only follow the crowd. Don't expect wealth if you chase pennies. Don't expect class if you join the masses .


Greatness doesn't come easy. There's gotta be hard work. But first, acknowledge your weakness - that's the major stumbling block for many.


Little inside story: I had to be plain with myself - I'm not great at being proactive . I have awesome ideas, but I wait for the 'right time'. But guess what? The right time doesn't often happen. Sometimes you just miss it .


We all have silent nudges - that inner call to start something. When it comes, just go for it . I had to start doing tasks the moment they come up, or I'd lose the chance .


Put in the work now. Build that empire.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Never Let Myself Do but almost did: Give Up, and Talk Down on Myself

Beyond the Mantra: Building Capacity for Real Growth

It is really not about you...