The Respect that Royalty Commands
You are who you say you are - it's a mindset that sets the tone for how others perceive you.
I realized I had naturally fallen in love with the idea of royalty, not just the title, but the class and aura that comes with it . And you know what? I decided to embody it. Why shy away from the greatness that's within?
Most people don't realize that men, and people in general, treat you how you treat yourself or talk about yourself . Your intonation, your words, your self-talk - they all command a certain level of respect .
There's a level of aura people sense just from your presence, and sometimes, it's as subtle as the perfume you wear . Believe me when I say it's a journey - one that requires introspection, self-awareness, and intentional decisions . It starts from the heart, and then it translates to deliberate steps and choices that shape your reality .
I have come to realize that people are drawn to stories , so let me tell you one that's had a profound impact on me: I have a friend who's brutally honest, and she once told me that how I looked on the outside wasn't reflective of the order and precision I maintained in my personal space .
Ouch, right? But it was a wake-up call. Inside, I was (and still am) a neat freak, lovingly arranging every detail to perfection . But outside, I was projecting a completely different image - not dirty or unkempt, but simply lacking the royalty and class I so admired .
All I am saying is, build your external appearance. It's a journey, even for me, but one that's worth taking. Class isn't just about wealth or status; it's an attitude, a vibe, a conscious choice to present the best version of yourself .
So, let's make that choice, shall we?
Comments
Post a Comment