Where the journey began- The sentimental meeting

It started when I was rounding up my NYSC in Ibadan. Don't get it wrong, I had a great journey before that . I went to great schools, had amazing friends, awesome parents . 

But a meeting changed it all! I had changed environments and was now in a new location, navigating life post-NYSC.

I had successfully paraded about 4 churches in just one year, haha, awesome right? 😂 The pastors were amazing, the churches were awesome, but my body couldn't stay past 2-3 services . 

I feel God just had where I should be in mind, but I was not spiritually discerning to be where I was at then .

Then my wonderful sister @dolly_f.a.r came to Ibadan and she had a church in mind . With my usual custom, I followed . Making it church number 5, I went one Sunday and ran away again for three months 😅! But this time, when I came back, I stayed .

Fast forward to when I started to get serious with commitment and accountability - not by choice, but by a slight nudge from my wonderful sister. 

I submitted to be led properly under my amazing spiritual father, and we were told to see him in his office... and that was the turning point! 

I would explain the details of the Sentimental meeting in Day 2.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Never Let Myself Do but almost did: Give Up, and Talk Down on Myself

Beyond the Mantra: Building Capacity for Real Growth

It is really not about you...