The Moving Life

I remember sharing on my journey series that I moved a lot in a short while. Moving really changes you and prepares you to face headlong challenges. Now, I don't mean moving location alone, I mean even changing the arrangement of your room, changing your style of dressing, moving or changing jobs, moving to a more challenging task...

The way the corporate world is designed, it's like a ladder, you know? It's designed for you to rise through the ranks, to be promoted, to take on bigger responsibilities. But here's the thing, it takes a while for many to make that move. Personally, I might have changed locations, but my mind takes a while to follow after. It's like I'm stuck in neutral, while the world is moving in overdrive.


But that's exactly why I'm sharing this "Moving Life" write up- to encourage you to take that step, to challenge you to do what you've been fearing, to motivate you that there's something much better on the other side. Whether it's a new job, a new relationship, or a new perspective, it's time to take the leap.

You were not designed to remain in one place or position for long. You were designed to metamorphosis, to transform, to grow. Just like a butterfly, you're meant to spread your wings and fly. So, what's holding you back? Is it fear? Is it comfort? Is it uncertainty? Whatever it is, it's time to push past it.

Think about it, every great achievement in history was preceded by a move. A move from comfort to discomfort, from fear to courage, from uncertainty to faith. It's time to make that move. It's time to break free from the shackles of stagnation and step into the unknown.

As I always say, "The moment you stop moving, you stop growing." So, let's get moving! What's the first step you're going to take today? What's the one thing you've been putting off, waiting for the perfect moment? The perfect moment is now. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Things I Never Let Myself Do but almost did: Give Up, and Talk Down on Myself

Beyond the Mantra: Building Capacity for Real Growth

It is really not about you...