You are made for more- The Internal Processor
We often forget that our minds are powerful tools that can shape our reality. I've experienced it firsthand - you get there in your mind before your body gets there. For me, it was a game-changer.
When I was in Ibadan, struggling to find my footing, I'd often find myself wondering why success seemed elusive despite my capabilities. I'd cry, asking myself, "What's blocking my pathway?" Part of it was legitimate; I hadn't quite found my groove yet. But that changed when my Pastor's words hit home: I needed to harness my mind's potential.
I started paying keen attention to my imagination, crafting mental pictures of success, and visualizing myself in strategic places my heart yearned for. The drive and push came when I used those mental pictures as a template to run with. It felt electrifying to see my aspirations unfold in my mind's eye.
Here's the thing: your mind is an internal processor that churns out meaningful journeys. So:
- Mentally create vivid pictures of your success
- Envision yourself in rooms of decision-making
- Prepare yourself for the awakening of your purpose
When you put your mind to work, incredible things happen. Your internal narrative sets the stage for your external reality. So, what's playing out in your mind?
#MindPower #SuccessMindset #PurposeAwakening #GoalSetting"
Comments
Post a Comment